Michael Below studied law at Leipzig University and the University of Bonn, later studying European and international business law at the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium. During his legal traineeship, his work also encompassed banking and capital markets law, commercial and corporate law, as well as antitrust and state aid law.
Mr. Below advises domestic and international clients primarily on commercial and corporate law, real estate law, and IT law. He is also charged with conducting complex civil litigation and provides counsel on industrial and intellectual property law.
Mr. Below serves domestic and international clients from the aerospace and defense, automotive, IT telecommunications, mechanical and plant engineering, infrastructure, as well as logistics and transportation industries.
- 2002 - 2004 Study of Law at the University of Leipzig (Alma Mater Lipsiensis)
- 2004 - 2005 European and international commercial law at the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium)
- 2005 - 2010 Study of Law at the University of Bonn
focus on European and international commercial law
- 2011 Legal Traineeship at the district court of Cologne
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Bonn, european law on state aid
Meilicke Hoffmann und Partner, Bonn, banking and capital markets law, commerical and corporate law
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Brussels, antitrust and state aid law
- Admitted to the German bar