Ruben Venrath studied law at the University of Passau and the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University of Bonn with a focus on economics and competition.
As part of his legal clerkship, he worked for the German Chamber of Commerce Abroad in Madrid in the Tax and Legal Department. Furthermore, he worked for Jennißen und Partner in the field of real estate law and for the major law firm Rödl & Partner in the field of corporate law.
After successfully passing the second state examination and being admitted to the bar, Mr. Venrath worked for the commercial law firm DLA Piper, where he was responsible for a major mandate. The focus of his work was on general commercial law and litigation.
Ruben Venrath has focused his advice on the areas of litigation, dispute resolution and general civil law. He also advises on the drafting of contracts.
He advises national and international clients such as private clients as well as clients from the medium-sized business and industrial sectors.
- 2010 - 2016 Study of law at the University of Passau and the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University Bonn
Focus on economy and competition
- 2016 - 2018 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court District of Cologne, Cologne Regional Court,
German-Spanish Chamber of Commerce abroad Madrid,
big and middle-sized law firm in Cologne
- 2019 Admitted to the German bar
- 2019 - 2020 DLA Piper, Economic Law, Litigation
- With MTR since September 2020