Ms. Aykanat studied law at the University of Cologne with a focus on criminology and juvenile criminal law. During her studies she worked in the tax law department of the commercial law firm Osborne Clarke. In addition, she volunteered during her studies and co-founded the Refugee Law Clinic Cologne e.V.
During her legal clerkship she worked in the legal department of Roland Rechtsschutzversicherung AG. After completing the second state examination, she worked as a full-time lawyer at the commercial law firm Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschafts mbH and was involved in a major project. The focus of her work was on general commercial law.
Ms. Aykanat’s main areas of expertise are general civil law, family law and inheritance law. She also advises on the drafting of contracts.
She advises domestic and international clients, including private clients, as well as clients from the wholesale and retail sector.
- 2008 - 2016 Study of Law at the University of Cologne
Focus: Criminology juvenile criminal law
- 2014 - 2015 Student assistant in the tax law department of the commercial law firm Osborne Clarke
- 2017 - 2019 Legal clerkship at the Düsseldorf Higher Regional Court District,
Regional Court Wuppertal
- 2019 Fully qualified lawyer at Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2019 Volljuristin bei der Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2020 Admitted to the German bar