Gözde Ҫağla Saka
Gözde Ҫağla Saka read law at the University of Bayreuth, where she specialized in commercial law, medical law, as well as commercial criminal law, and also completed additional economics courses to become an economist-lawyer with a focus on management and competition. During her studies, Ms. Saka completed internships at the Amtsgericht [District Court of] Bayreuth and with the government of Upper Franconia. She would go on to work as a law clerk and pass her second state examination in law at the Oberlandesgericht [Higher Regional Court of] Bamberg before joining the team here at MTR Rechtsanwälte in 2022.
Ms. Saka’s practice focuses on commercial law and criminal tax law. She also advises both domestic and international clients on legal issues related to e-commerce.
- 2012-2019: Studied law at the University of Bayreuth
Specialization(s): Commercial law, medical law, and criminal tax law
- 2012-2019: Completed additional economics courses at the University of Bayreuth to become an economist-lawyer
Specialization(s): Management and competition
- 2015: Internship with the government of Upper Franconia
- 2016: Internship at the Amtsgericht Bayreuth
- 2019-2021: Legal clerkship at the Oberlandesgericht Bamberg