Dr. Hilmar Müller
Hilmar Müller graduated in law at the University of Potsdam with a focus on commercial and corporate law and subsequently completed a doctorate in corporate law. As part of a secondment, he was assigned to work at Sensus GmbH in Ludwigshafen. His practice focused on corporate law, particularly mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as well as business law in general.
Dr. Müller advises clients primarily on insolvency law, corporate law, real estate law, as well as trusts and estates law.
He provides counsel to domestic and international clients – including startups and those involved in venture capital – in particular from the biotechnology and chemical, real estate and hotel, energy, and food industries.
- 2001 - 2006 Study of Law at the University of Potsdam
Focus: Commercial and Corporate Law
- 2006 - 2008 Doctorate at the professorship of Prof. Dr. Bezzenberger in the field of Corporate Law
- 2008 – 2010 Legal Traineeship at the Higher Court of Brandenburg
Wähnert Rechtsanwälte, Berlin
Trowers & Hamlins LLP, London
- since 2011 Admission to the German Bar
- 2016: Secondment at the Sensus GmbH, Ludwigshafen
- Practice in Corporate law focusing on Mergers & Acquisition and general commercial law
- Prior Breidenbach Rechtsanwälte GmbH